Online RegistrationAn interface is used in the course of action which includes processing of your individual
HP Gas is one of the Cooking Gas suppliers in India and this Gas Company belongs to Hindustan Petroleum Company, which produces different kinds of LPGs which include domestic, industrial, automobile and gas cutting purposes.
All residents of India can obtain Bharat Gas LPG supply for domestic use, which is now restricted to one connection for one family ration card, with facility for two bottle connections. For obtaining Bharat Gas supply one has to
New HP gas connection is offered after one completes the following formalities:
- The consumer is required to sign up for HP gas connection by using the link Online HP Gas New Connection Form.
- One has to create a user id, upon which an activation email will come from HP and the individual has to activate by clicking the URL sent in the mail or opening the URL.
- Once activated, the consumer can login toone’s HP gas account and do the registration for supply of cooking gas.
- For completing the registration form, one has to find a distributor nearer one’s residential area
- Next is to furnish the details of one’s address and family details, with proof of address and proof of Identity and also the bank details in the Online Bharat Gas New Connection Form.
- After completing the registration the consumer will be supplied with an Internet Registration number, giving which reference, the consumer has to complete the first supply formalities with the Distributor, which includes remittance of cylinder deposit and installation charges.
- An unique Consumer Number is allotted to every consumer with which one can requisition supply of HP Gas
It is not obligatory on the part of the consumer to purchase a Gas Stove from the Distributor and the consumer can choose one’s own shop to procure the gas stove.
Documents That Required fro Registration of HP Gas Connection
- Proof of residence which can Aadhaar Card, Ration card or Rent agreement with the house owner.
- Proof of Identity, with Photograph, including driving license , Voter’s ID Card alternatively Aadhaar Card. PAN card is also accepted.